This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 4 January 2015

Rain

Hi :)  It's Kathy here with a card I made using some new release CC Designs goodies.

This little cutie is a Pollycraft stamp called Rain.
Isn't it absolutely adorable!!!
I fell in love with this one as soon as I saw it.



I've also used a new set called Valentine Sentiments.  This saying fits the image perfectly of course but there are a lot of other great sentiments in the set too and they're all in this really cute font.  I know I'm going to be using it again and again.

I have also used a new die called Make a Card #2.  This die includes the oval, scalloped oval and hearts that I used here, plus there are some other cute shapes included with it too.

The CC Designs January release is full of gorgeous stamps and they're available to pre-order from Bunny Zoe's Crafts now.

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

1 comment: