This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Tilda With Fantasy Flower

Hi everyone,
it's Kathy here with a Magnolia card to show you.
I've used Tilda with Fantasy Flower.  She's very sweet isn't she!
You could use her for lots of occasions but I have run out of Thank You cards and I thought she would work perfectly on one.


The sentiment is a new one from Whimsy Stamps called Definitions Notables 7.  It's out of stock at the moment but just email Nikki and I'm sure she will get more in for you. It's a great sentiment set.

The beautiful blue papers are from a lovely pad by Echo Park called Head Over Heels.  I used the Magnolia Tilda Lace Die and the MFT Grassy Edges Die. And I also used star dust sticklesround gems and a Prima Tea-Thyme button.

Thanks for dropping by for a look today :)

Kathy
Stamping Still

1 comment: